Holophone H2 PRO - 7.1 Surround Sound Microphone Inc. Peli Case
The new Holophone H2-PRO Surround Sound Microphone is the only patented device specifically designed for capturing discrete 5.1, 6.1, and 7.1-channels of surround sound for all professional audio applications. Its flexibility, ease of use, and performance make the H2-PRO ideal for recording live events and in-studio use. It is well suited for television broadcasters (standard TV, DTV, and HDTV), radio broadcasters, music producers and engineers, film location recording crews, and for independent project studios. All surround sound recordings from the H2-PRO are discrete and in real-time, thereby very easy to bring into any broadcast or studio environment, manipulate, mix and/or encode into any/all of the standard consumer playback formats - Dolby, DTS, and Circle Surround. The H-2 Pro provides engineers and producers total control over all incoming, discrete surround sound audio signals and delivers those signals in an intuitive way.
The total surface area of the eight individual elements combines with the spherical embodiment of the H2-PRO to capture the rich acoustical textures required for true surround reproduction. The embodiment itself acts as a acoustic lens capturing massive lows and the cleanest of highs. A complete soundfield can be easily and accurately replicated without the use of additional microphones - a simple point-and-shoot operation.
The Holophone H2-PRO is remarkably simple to use, because it accurately reproduces in three dimensions what one would hear at a particular location in space. In most cases, if you have experience recording sound with traditional microphones, you can rely on your ear and your intuition as to exact placement for a particular event or venue.
Holophone HD2 Pro Features
- The only patented microphone system to capture natural and discreet multi-channel surround sound: up to 7.1 channels (left, center, right, left surround, right surround, center rear (EX and ES), and top (IMAX).
- Takes the guesswork out of recording surround.
- Lightweight and inexpensive solution to instantly capture live surround sound for professional recording or broadcast.
- No mixing, signal manipulation or processing is required, direct and discrete signal path from the mic to the monitor.
- Easy set-up, point and shoot operation with plug and play capability.
- Compatible with all eight-channel mic preamps, location recorders and recording consoles providing phantom power.
- Compatible with all surround sound encoding/playback formats (Dolby, DTS, Circle Surround, IMAX etc.
- Rugged design for outdoor environments.
|Model||Holophone H2 PRO - 7.1 Surround Sound Microphone|