Great River ME-1NV - Single Channel Mic Pre
The Great River ME-1NV is a single channel microphone pre-amplifier that modernizes and improves upon classic British design. The ME-1NV is in desktop format but is also rack-mountable. Like all Great River products the ME-1NV features expert craftsmanship with a transparent and vintage harmonic sound.
The ME-1NV has two discrete Class-A gain stages which both have an individual meter on the front panel. The front panel of the Great River ME-1NV also features a DI input jack which is routed via a FET and BJT buffer through the input transformer.
The ME-1NV has an internal power supply which can operate on any power grid with a simple change of fuse and switch of the voltage selector. The Great River ME-1NV will truly bring out the best in every microphone and instrument you use.
Great River ME-1NV Features:
- Multiple In/Out connections: XLR balanced; ¼" -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring; high-Z input on front panel (disconnects mic input): TRS ¼" insert patch point for compressor or equalizer ahead of the output amplifier
- Adjustable gain stages: input in 5db steps to 60db; output from -25 to +10db; maximum overall gain 70db; 2 to 3 stages of single ended solid state amplifier gain blocks, depending on gain structure; high-current 70ma Class A bias on output stage
- Input and output meters on each channel (dual-stage metering is a Great River exclusive)
- Front panel switches: polarity; phantom power; input impedance (1200 / 300 ohm); output loading (600 ohm resistor across output transformer)
- High quality, custom wound Sowter transformers
- Gold plated switching contacts
- Internal power supply
- 110 or 220 volt operation with external selection, either 50 or 60 Hz
- 3 year warranty with registration
- Half-rack-space with internal power supply
- 'Big Iron Vintage Sound' from custom-wound transformers
- 'No-latency' output monitoring for DAW users
- High-Z input is ideal for bass, guitar, and sound modules (FET-buffered and routed into the input transformer, a Great River exclusive)
- Gain stage monitoring via dual meters (also a Great River exclusive)
- Ultra quiet noise floor for outstanding performance at any gain setting
|Model||Great River ME-1NV|