Great River MAQ-2NV - 4-Ban Stereo Mastering EQ
The Great River MAQ-2NV 4 Band Stereo Mastering EQ modernizes and features similar topology to the classic British "1081/1083" type equalisers. The MAQ-2NV improves on the classic EQ's with a newly designed Class-A discrete single-ended amplifiers and true capacitor circuitry which adds greater clarity and dynamic range.
Built to satisfy personal requests from mastering engineers who have heard the EQ-2NV, it features extended high and low frequency ranges, EQ gain switches, linkable channel control, and very low frequency high pass filters.
Each channel’s four EQ band gain switches range in ½ dB steps from 0 to +/-3dB, and 1dB steps from +/-3 to +/- 8dB, and each band has separate pushbutton bypass switches. There are Left and Right channel bypass switches, the channel high pass filter frequencies are 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, and 50 Hz, and the Link switch sets both channels from the left channel controls for identical EQ curves.
Great River MAQ-2NV Features:
- Stereo, discrete Class-A design with LC topology
- Multiple In/Out connections: XLR balanced line in and out; ¼" -10dbV output for 'no-latency' DAW monitoring; TRS ¼” insert patch point
- Wide range of input sensitivity from +8dbm to -20dbm with selection between line in and insert patch point
- 4 bands independently enabled with +/-8db boost/cut
- Hi and low bands selectable between peaking and shelving
- Hi-mid and low-mid bands each have 3 selectable Q positions
- 3rd order selectable frequency high pass filter
- Hardwire bypass of equalizer section
- Internal low-noise shielded power supply (externally selectable for 110 / 220 volt; 50 / 60 Hz)
- 3 year warranty with registration
- Two rack space with internal power supply
- Precision gain switches offer complete reset capabilities
- Link switch allows identical parameters for each channel (set from left channel)
- Balanced +4dBU & -10dBV Unbalanced I/O
- Effortless sound shaping and frequency manipulation
- Flexible band use; 1,2,3, or 4 bands can be used simultaneously
- Simple pushbutton selection between Q positions and peak/shelf
|Model||Great River MAQ-2NV|