Grace M906 - High fidelity 5.1 monitor system (Includes Remote Control Unit)
As the computer increasingly becomes the de-facto tool for audio production, the need for the traditional large format console becomes muted, while the need for a high quality studio monitor controller becomes more and more vital. Enter the new Grace Design M906 High Fidelity 5.1 Monitor Controller.
The original concept for building the m906 was simply to provide a high fidelity level control for engineers working with 5.1 surround playback systems. From there, however, we became blissfully carried away and ultimately obsessed with creating the most full featured and highest quality monitor controller available.
So at its core, the m906 is a purist level control for monitoring surround audio sources. But a closer look reveals a totally comprehensive feature set that makes this system the essential nerve center for any large recording facility centered around a high-definition digital audio workstation.
The m906 offers a full compliment of balanced and unbalanced analog 5.1 and digital 5.1 and stereo inputs - the latter featuring our latest generation reference quality 24/192 DAC technology. All inputs and outputs can be user calibrated for seamless integration into any playback environment with all types of playback equipment.
The m906 is configured as a 2U rack mount mainframe controlled by a sleek, convenient desktop control. All audio is kept in the mainframe and all control is via the remote control.
Also included as a standard feature is our critically acclaimed m902 headphone amplifier circuitry, with one output jack on the mainframe and one additional output on the remote. This circuitry provides true audiophile headphone amplification for critical monitoring, mixing and quality control.
While the m906 boasts a remarkable compliment of useful features, the real achievement for us is to provide all of this while maintaining the impeccable, transparent audio performance for which all of our products are famous. The m906 is designed to empower audio professionals with the highest performance and most comprehensive feature set that any monitor control system has to offer.
Grace Design M906 Features
- Multiple 5.1 and stereo analog inputs
- 24bit/192kHz digital 5.1 and stereo inputs- AES3, S/PDIF, ADAT and TOSLINK
- S-LockTM phase lock loop sample clock regeneration for ultra-low jitter and rock solid digital stability
- Precision speaker and headphone level controls with a 100dB range in 0.5dB steps
- New optional Downmix module and AES loopthrough feature
- Every electrical and mechanical design element maximized for absolute purist audiophile performance
- All controls are built into an elegant, convenient desktop remote control unit
- All I/O and audio are routed in a 2U rack mount mainframe powered by an external 1U 1/2 rack power supply
- Control up to three speaker systems - two 5.1 and one stereo
- M902 style high-current audiophile headphone amplifier built in with one output on remote control unit and one on the mainframe unit
- Complete system level calibration (inputs, outputs, inter-channel balance, dim) and individual channel solo/mute
- Balanced talkback microphone input and activation switch with additional external foot switch control jack
- Fixed level 5.1 DAC output for direct audio transfers
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Grace Design SKU SGRAM906 Model Grace Design M906 - High fidelity 5.1 monitor system GTIN N/A