Grace Design M102 Single Channel Optical Compressor
From gentle dynamic smooth to fully crushing your audio the Grace Design m102 is the perfect compressor to be paired with any microphone preamp for outstanding results.
Optical compression is used in the dynamics section of the Grace Design m102 which is the purest and highest fidelity method of gain control available. From gentle limiting to heavy compression the m102 remains neutral and transparent.
The Grace Design m102 includes balanced inputs and outputs, both with parallel XLR and ¼" TRS connectors, along with a 1/4" TRS jack for stereo link or sidechain signal input.
Grace Design M102 Features:
- Elegantly simple, purist feedback design optical compressor, optimized for signal leveling with a minimum of sonic artifacts
- From subtle dynamic control to heavy compression, the sonic character of the source remains intact
- Comprehensive control set includes input level, threshhold, attack, release, ratio and makeup gain
- Bright, easy to read 10 segment LED gain reduction meters
- Bi-color output peak LED lights green with signal present and red 8dB before clipping
- Dual balanced inputs and outputs on XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Precision audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- Bombproof laser-etched black anodized frontpanel
- Built in universal power supply
- Five year transferable warranty on parts and labor
- Made in the USA
|Model||Grace M102 Single Channel Optical Compressor|