Grace Design M201 AD - 2 Channel Preamplifier with A/D AES 3
The Grace Design m201 AD dual channel microphone and DI preamplifier features a balanced, transformerless, transimpedance circuit which delivers incredible bandwidth and headroom which is reflected in the natural and detailed sounds the m201 produces.
The m201 AD has a metalblack front panel with laser etched labelling and bright LED indicators which ensures parameters can be easily changed in a variety of lighting conditions.
A standard feature on the Grace Design m201 AD is Ribbon mic mode, which bypasses input decoupling capacitors, raises input impedance from 8.1kΩ to 20kΩ and disables 48b phantom power which prevents any damage to the delicate ribbon microphone elements.
Included are two HI-Z inputs on the front panel. Rear panel I/O options include both balanced TRS and unbalanced TS 1/4” outputs, along with the standard XLR balanced out and XLR microphone in.
The Grace Design M201 AD varient of the M201 also includes state of the art 24-bit/192kHz A/D conversion which easily allows for the M201 AD to be used in recording applications without having to go through an audio interfaces own often lesser quality conversion.
Grace Design M201 AD Features:
- Fully balanced, transformerless design
- Dual parallel XLR outputs for each channel
- Ribbon mic mode
- Front panel DI / instrument inputs
- Built in M+S decoder with dedicated outputs and front panel width control
- Precision 24 position gold contact rotary switch gain controls
- New, higher current outputs drive even longer cable runs
- No electrolytic capacitors in the signal path
- Sealed gold contact relays for all signal switching
- Large two color, bi-phase LED peak indicator
- Regulated linear power supply with custom wound toroidal transformer
- Highest quality components used throughout
- Five year transferable warranty on parts and labor
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Grace Design SKU SGRAM201AD Model Grace Design M201 AD GTIN N/A