Grace Design M101 Single Channel Mic Pre/DI
The Grace Design m101 single channel microphone and DI preamplifier features a balanced, transformerless, transimpedance circuit which delivers incredible bandwidth and headroom which is reflected in the natural and detailed sounds the m101 produces.
The m101 has a black front panel with laser etched labelling and bright LED indicators which ensures parameters can be easily changed in a variety of lighting conditions.
A standard feature on the Grace Design m101 is Ribbon mic mode, which bypasses input decoupling capacitors, raises input impedance from 8.1kΩ to 20kΩ and disables 48b phantom power which prevents any damage to the delicate ribbon microphone elements.
Included is a HI-Z input on the front panel. Rear panel I/O options include both balanced TRS and unbalanced TS 1/4” outputs, along with the standard XLR balanced out and XLR microphone in.
Grade Design M101 Features:
- Fast and musical transimpedance architecture
- Updated audio path with 0.5% precision metal film resistors
- New 12 position gold plated rotary gain switch
- High performance output line driver amplifier and HPF amplifier
- New Ribbon mic mode (also great for dynamic mics)- Relay bypass of phantom power decoupling capacitors, increased
- input impedance, and 48V lockout
- Wider 10-75dB gain range
- Enhanced RFI interference suppression
- Three output connectors: XLR balanced, TRS balanced and ¼” unbalanced
- Bombproof laser-etched black anodized frontpanel
- Sealed gold contact relay for Hi-Z input switching
- Built in power supply / no wall-wart!
- Led indicators for +48V, Ribbon mode, and HPF
- Five year warranty on parts and labor
- Made in the USA
|Model||Grace Design M101|