The Glensound GS-HA001 like other units in this range is small, robust and economical. It provides a 1 off headphone amplifier in a compact format.
A toggle switch turns the unit on/off and a bright blue LED indicates that the unit is on and flashes when the battery is getting low.
Audio input is on 2 XLRs normally feeding left & right channels of the headphone amp. A switch is provided to allow an unbalanced stereo signal input on just 1 off these XLRs to be feed to both channels of the headphone amp.
A phase reverse of the right ear facility is provided (operation by a small toggle switch).
2 off headphone jack connections are provided (in parallel) each connector is suitable for use with both A and B gauge jack plugs.
Glensound GS-FW021 Features
- Powered from 1 x PP3 long life battery
- External DC power input
- On/off switch
- Blue power on LED Compact size with belt clip
- 2 balanced inputs on rear panel XLRs
- 1 input switchable to unbalanced stereo
- Input gain controls
- Seperate left/right headphone gain controls
- Phase reverse right ear switch
- 2 x Headphone jacks 6.35mm (A/B gauge)
- 1 x Headphone jack 3.5mm
- Headphone impedances of 100 - 2000 ohms
- Balanced input impedance: >50K Ohms
- Unbalanced stereo input impedance: >22K Ohms (On each side)
- Input gain range: -20dBu to +8dBu
- Frequency response: -1dBu @ 20Hz & 20kHz
- Noise: -54dBu (RMS 22-22kHz) @ Max Gain -85dBu (RMS 22-22kHz) @ Min Gain
- Headphone impedance: 200 Ohms to 2K Ohms
- Headphone level range: -20dBu to +10dBu
- Maximum headphone levels:
- +19dBu into 2K Ohms
- +18dBu into 600 Ohms
- +16dBu into 200 Ohms
- 2 x Headphone connectors: 6.35mm A & B gauge Wired in Parallel
- Internal: 1 x PP3 9 volt battery
- External: 12 to 20V @ < 44Ma 2.5 mm Jack (inner positive)
- Battery indicator: Steady blue LED indicates good battery Flashing blue LED indicates low battery
- Overall size: 43 x 101 x 103 mm (H x W x D)
- Unit weight: 380 Grams (including battery)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Glensound SKU SGLEGSHA001 Model GSHA001 GTIN NA