Glensound Dark88 - 8x8 DANTE I/O Interface
The Glensound Dark88 is a breakout box for the Inferno commentating unit which works over the Dante audio network.
- Links To Inferno Commentators Box - Using the DARK88 with the Inferno creates a self contained, network audio commentary system
- Inferno Link Options - Links between the Inferno and DARK88 can be:
- Single network cable - Also provides Power Over Ethernet to Inferno. 100m range.
- Twin network cables - A redundant network cable connection for extra resiliance. 100m range.
- Fibre via the SFP slot - An SFP slot provides options for single or multi mode SFP modules, allowing a range over many kilometres.
- Audio Inputs & Outputs - All audio input and output connections are presented on full size XLR connections. There are 8 inputs and 8 outputs.
- Use As An Audio Snake - Two DARK88s can be linked either directly or as part of a Dante network and used as an 8 input 8 output digital audio snake.
- Provide Power Over Ethernet To Inferno - The Inferno commentator box can be powered directly from the GSI-DARK88 via the Ethernet link using PoE.
- DANTE - Multi channel, digital media network technology, offering compatibility with hundreds of systems from other manufacturers
Glensound Dark88 Features
- 8 audio inputs and 8 audio outputs on XLR connections
- Contains network connection to Inferno commentator’s box
- Connection to Dante network for control and configuration
- 1u 19” rack
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Glensound SKU SGLEDARK88 Model DARK88 GTIN NA