Glensound AoIP44 Dante Audio Network 4 Input, 4 Output Analogue Break Out Box
The Glen Sound AoIP44 is an economical subrack designed to interface balanced analogue audio circuts to and from a Network audio system featuring Dante. It provides 4 audio inputs to the network and also 4 audio outputs from the network on balanced 3 pin XLRs.
The AoIP can be used as a simple low cost audio I/O break out unit on a large Dante audio network where it can be integrated extremelly easily using the Dante controller and is fully compatible with any manufacturers Dante equipment. It can also be used in very simple audio over IP scenarious where just 4 bi-directional audio circuits are needed to be distributed across a buildings network infrastructure, in which case 2 x AoIP44 units can be used connected together across the network. The AoIP44 is equally suited for high integrity broadcast purposes, intercom, just simple paging facilities or simple distribution of non-critical audio.
Glen Sound AoIP44 Features:
- Simple economical Audio Over IP (AoIP) interface featuring Dante
- 4 balanced audio inputs to the network
- 4 balanced audio outputs from the network
- 19" 1RU subrack
- Subrack can be mounted with audio/ mains/ network connectors at the front or rear of the subrack
- High quality audio circuits (designed for Broadcast)
- Internal switch mode mains power supply
- Back up DC power suppply option
- Single Cat5 copper ethernet interface on Neutrik Ethercon
- Part of the our Signature Range