Genelec 8350A SAM Studio Monitor - Each
The Genelec 8350A SAM Studio Monitor features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, Class D amplification, a flow optimized reflex port, high sound pressure level and wide uncoloured response as well as universal mains power supply. Fully backward compatible, the 8350A shares all technical attributes and outstanding benefits of all SAM Systems family-members such as Genelec AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network technologies which allow adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings.
Covering all possible analogue or digital audio applications, the 8350A is the indispensable monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting. You can now focus all your creativity in the audio productions with a reliable monitoring tool, anywhere you are.
Genelec 8350A SAM Specifications:
- SPL:112 dB
- Frequency response33 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response± 1.5 dB (38 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 8 inch + Tweeter 1 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 200 W + Tweeter 150 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 452 x W 286 x D 278 mm, 17 13/16 x 11 1/4 x 10 15/16 inch, with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 12.8 kg / 28.2 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network