Genelec 8340A SAM Studio Monitor - Each
The Genelec 8340A SAM Studio Monitor features Genelec MDE™ and DCW™ technologies, Class D amplification, a flow optimized reflex port, very high sound pressure level, low colouration and broad bandwidth as well as universal mains power supply. Fully backward compatible, the 8340A shares all technical attributes and outstanding benefits of all SAM Systems family-members such as Genelec AutoCal™ and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM™) control network technologies which allow adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings.
Covering all possible analogue or digital audio applications, the 8340A is the most advanced monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting. You can now focus all your creativity in the audio productions with a reliable monitoring tool, anywhere you are.
Genelec 8340A SAM Specifications:
- Max SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 38 Hz – 22 kHz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 1.5 dB (45 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver dimension: Woofer 6 1/2 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch, metal dome + DCW™
- Amplifier power: Woofer 150 W + Tweeter 150 W (All Class D)
- Dimensions: H 365 x W 237 x D 223 mm with Iso-Pod™
- Weight: 8.5 kg / 18.7 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR analog input, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network