Genelec 7370A SAM Studio Subwoofer
The Genelec 7370A combines the Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology with AutoCal™ and GLM™ control network technologies. Genelec state-of-the-art AutoCal™ allows to automatically align every subwoofer for level, timing, crossover phase and equalisation of room response anomalies. Providing high SPL, extended low frequency performance, accurate tonal characteristics reproduction and high dynamic capabilities, the 7370A supports a distributed bass management architecture.
As a cost-effective package it offers 7.1 channel analogue XLR inputs and outputs together with stereo AES/EBU XLR inputs and outputs without the need for additional external A/D converters. A Class D amplifier unit is integrated into the enclosure and contains DSP crossover filters, driver overload and protection circuitry.
The 7370A is the low frequency monitoring tool for demanding music studios, mobile vans, digital workstations, radio and TV broadcasting, providing outstanding sound clarity, definition and neutrality you can trust. Offering comfort, flexibility and unlimited configuration possibilities, you can now only focus on your creative work.
Genelec 7370A Specifications:
- SPL:113 dB
- Frequency response: 19 Hz - 100 Hz (-6 dB) / LFE 19 Hz - 150 Hz (-6 dB)
- Accuracy of frequency response: ± 3 dB (19 Hz - 100 Hz)
- Driver dimension: 12 inch
- Amplifier power: 400 W (Class D)
- Dimensions: H 625 x W 555 x D 490 mm, 24 5/8 x 21 7/8 x 19 5/16 inch
- Weight: 48 kg / 106 lb
- Connections: 7.1 analog XLR inputs / outputs, 1 x input / 1 x output XLR digital AES/EBU, 2 x RJ45 control network
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Genelec SKU SGEN7370 Model 7370A SAM GTIN NA