Active Subwoofer, features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier.
The new Genelec 7050B subwoofer provides perfect partner to the 8020A for both stereo and surround sound applications. The 7050B extends the LF response down to 25 Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the 8030A monitor.
The 7050B is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround applications, and the 8030A in stereo only setup. The subwoofer features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier. It has a frequency response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (± 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE™ active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
- Maximum short time sine wave SPL output at 1 m in half space, averaged from 30 to 85 Hz ≥100 dB SPL<
- Input 5 main + LFE analog channels
- Sum out outputs 0
- Driver 205 mm (8")
- Free field frequency response 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) ±3 dB
- Subwoofer level control +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment 0 to -270° (90°/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power 70 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D 410 x 350 x 319 mm)
- Weight 18 kg (39.6 lb)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Genelec SKU SGEN7050B Model SGEN7050B GTIN 06438128000253