The Genelec 1037C is a three-way active monitoring system including loudspeaker drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active, low signal level crossovers. Designed for moderate sized control rooms The Genelec 1037C is ideal for audio recording studios, general purpose broadcasting and television studios, digital workstations and post-production facilities and mastering suites. The Geneclec 1037C is designed to perform well both as a free-standing monitor and flush mounted into the control room wall.
The unique Directivity Control Waveguide Technology used in the Genelec 1037C provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments. Versatile crossover controls allow for precise matching of the speaker system to different acoustic conditions. The system can be used in both vertical and horizontal orientations by simply rotating the DCW unit.
The Genelec 1037C is very easy to use as only mains power and an input signal are needed. All drivers are magnetically shielded as standard to minimize stray magnetic field.
A rack mount adapter is available for the Genelec 1037C's so that the amplifier section can be positioned separately from the cabinet when soffit mounting. This allows for better & easier amplifier cooling and easier access to the Tone Control DIP switches during in-room system calibration.
Genelec 1037C Features
- Three way active Mid-Field Monitor.
- 12" LF, Genelec 5" MF, and 1" HF Drive Units.
- Integrated Crossovers and amps.
- 180W, 120W, and 120W.
- EQ Controls on rear panel.
- THX pm3 Certified.
- ]Flat on and off-axis response for wider usable listening area.
- Increased direct-to-reflected sound ratio for reduced room coloration.
- Improved stereo imaging.
- Increased driver efficiency.
- Increased system SPL capacity.
- Decreased drive unit distortion.
- Reduced cabinet edge diffraction.
- Reduced distortion.