Control room monitoring system, 160 litre speaker enclosurse, 7u 3 channel power amplifiers. Pressure levels in excess of 125dB.
The Genelec 1034B is a powerful monitor system, designed for large control rooms. It consists of a 160 litres speaker enclosure and a 7U 19" equipment rack which contains active crossovers, three channel power amplifiers and driver protection circuitry. The speakers are designed for flush mounting in the control room wall, although they may be used free standing and can produce peak sound pressure levels in excess of 125 dB.
Bass, midrange and treble controls are included to allow the speakers to be matched to the acoustic conditions in different control rooms. The sensitivity of the system to its environment is minimized by the unique Directivity Control Waveguide ™ (DCW™) Technology, which provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance even in difficult acoustic situations. The system can be used in both vertical and horizontal orientations by simply rotating the DCW unit
- Input format Analog
- SPL 100 Hz to 3 kHz ≥123 dB, SPL ≥125 dB SPL @ 2m
- Drivers Bass 2 x 12", Midrange 5" + DCW, Treble 1" metal dome + DCW
- Crossover frequencies 400Hz, 3.5 kHz
- Free field frequency response 33 Hz - 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power channel Bass 400 W x 2, Midrange 350 W, Treble 120 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D) 700 x 890 x 383 mm
- Amplifier dimensions* (H x W x D) 310 x 483 x 250 mm
- Speaker weight 73 kg (161 lb)
- Amplifier weight* 30 kg (66 lb)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Genelec SKU SGEN1034BPAIR Model SGEN1034BPAIR GTIN No