Genelec 1031A Loudspeaker Pair (used)
The Genelec 1031A is a two-way active monitor system, consisting of a vented enclosure with a multiple amplifier unit set into the back. The amplifier unit contains a low signal level active crossover, two power amplifiers and overload protection for each driver. This design provides high output, low coloration and broad bandwidth. The system's excellent dispersion and precise imaging together with its compact size make it ideal for near field monitoring, broadcast and TV control rooms, mobile vans, home studios and travelling engineers.
This Item is in good used condition and sounding great. Speakers are fully tested and working perfectly. There are 4 holes on the side of each monitor which have been plugged, this was where the speakers were mounted previously at a studio.
Genelec 1031A Specifications:
- SPL @1m: 110dB SPL
- Drivers: Bass 8" - Treble 1"
- Crossover frequencies: 2.2 kHz
- Free field frequency response ±2.5dB: 48-22,000 Hz
- Amplifier power - Bass 120 W - Treble 120 W
- Speaker dimensions: 393mmx250mmx290mm
- Speaker weight: 12.7 kg (28 lb)
|Model||Genelec 1031A Pair Used|