Furman PL-PRO DMC E
The Furman PL-PRO DMC E is a 16A power conditioner with a total of 11 outlets. The PL-PRO DMC E offers SMP surge protection, EVS voltage protection, linear filtering technology, front mounted pull out LED lights, rear panel BNC connector for a gooseneck lamp, isolated rear panel outlet banks, diagnosis lights, front panel voltage and current meter, USB charger, and a robust steel chassis.
The Classic Series from Furman brings together superior protection and outstanding performance in a sturdy, rack-mountable design. The Classic Series features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world's most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge supressors.
Furman PL-PRO DMC E Features
- Surge Protection: Furman's exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration: LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection: Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Pull-out Lights: Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
- Diagnostic Lights: LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- USB Charger: Front panel convenience charger allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter: Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line votlage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks: Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- 16 AMP Rating: 16 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 11 Total Outlets: 11 total outlets (10 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector: Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Maximum Output Current: 16 amps
- Line Cord: 3/1.0MM AWG, 2.5M cord w/IEC female to 10A Schuko plug
- Pull-out Lights: Two multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- BNC Socket w/Switch: Rear rack lamp, 12VAC 500MA maxx (lamp not included)
- Operating Voltage: 180 to 274 VAC
- Spike Protection Mode: Line to neutral, zero ground leakage
- Spike Clamping Voltage: 375 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Response Time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Noise Attenuation: 10 dB @ 10 kHz, 40 dB @ 100 kHz, 50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Dimensions: 482.6mm W x 266.7mm D x 44.5mm H
- Weight: 6 kg.
- Power Consumption: 12 watts
- Safety Listing: CE
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Furman SKU SFURPLPRODMCE Model PL-PRO-DMC-E GTIN 0654061028000
£145.00 (inc. vat) £120.83 (ex. vat)
£132.00 (inc. vat) £110.00 (ex. vat)
£234.00 (inc. vat) £195.00 (ex. vat)
£325.00 (inc. vat) £270.83 (ex. vat)