Furman AC-210A E - Compact Power Conditioner
The Furman AC-210A E is a 10A compact power conditioner ideal for flat panel screens, projectors, or anywhere advanced power conditioning is needed for equipment away from the main equipment, with 2 outlets, SMP surge protection, EVS voltage protection, linear filtering technology, diagnosis lights, and a robust steel chassis.
Furman AC-210 A E Features
- Furman's exclusive SMP Technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available
- LiFT offers linear AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity
- Auto-Reset EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions
- LED indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit
- 10 amp rating featuring circuit breaker for added protection
- Zero ground contamination circuitry protects critical video circuits
- Compact chassis design easily attaches to any flat screen television mount or any other remote location
- AC Current Capacity:
- Input - 10 Amp capacity required
- Output - 10 Amps RMS (both outlets combined)
- Linear Noise Attenuation:
- > 40 dB @ 100 kHz.
- >50 dB @ 500kHz
- (Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 to 100 ohms line impedance)
- Transient Voltage Surge Suppression:
- 230 VAC - Series Multi-Stage Protection
- Non-Sacrificial with Zero Ground Contamination.
- 376V peak clamping @ 6000V 3000A input
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown (>135 VAC)
- Extreme Voltage Shutdown: 275 VAC (Auto-Reset)
- Dimensions: 1.75’ H x 5’ W x 8.5’ D
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Safety Agency Listing: CE
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
£138.00 £115.00 (ex. vat)
£234.00 £195.00 (ex. vat)
£291.48 £242.90 (ex. vat)
£465.52 £387.93 (ex. vat)