Full Fat Audio FFA-6004 DSP Power Amp
The Full Fat Audio FFA-6004 DSP is a power amplifier with on board digital signal processing (DSP). The DSP controlled amplifier provides a cost effective solution for sound system design and can be used for installation or temporary sound systems. The DSP is accessed by an Ethercon connector on the rear of the amplifier and controlled and programmed by PC based software.
The DSP has two audio input’s which are analogue or selectable AES/EBU digital. Unusually there are 6 audio output channels, 4 assigned to the FFA-6004 and 2 assigned to a pair of male XLR connection on the rear of the amplifier. These extra processed outputs can be used for example for a 3 way stereo system of bass, mid and high frequency where the 2 outputs drive a 2 channel bass amplifier.
The DSP features useful compressor/limiter functions on the audio input’s and audio output’s which aid system protection against overdrive and also for environmental noise considerations. The DSP is accessed via an Ethercon connector on the rear panel of the amplifier and connected using a CAT5 Ethernet cable direct to a personal computer (MAC or PC) or via an Ethernet Hub or router. The DSP is password protected and allows the designer to keep interference from unauthorised persons whom may change parameters and either damage the loudspeaker system or exceed set enviromental noise levels.
Full Fat Audio FFA-6004 DSP Features:
- 4 x 1500 Watts at 4 ohms
- 10 band parametric EQ per channel, low/high shelving, bell, notch filters, all pass, band pass
- Audio input and output compressor/limiter
- Variety of cross over filter types 6,12,18,24 dB Octave But, Bes, LR
- Delay - up to 2 seconds, (feet, inch, mm, meters, millisecond).
- 2 audio inputs, 6 audio outputs.
- AES/EBU digital input selectable by a switch on the rear panel
- Ethernet network
- DSP defeat switch so that the amplifier easily reverts back to a 4 input analogue amplifier.
- Front panel level trim using analogue potentiometer, front panel LED signal potentiometers.
- Medium to larger full range and dedicated bass loudspeakers, bi amplified stage monitor systems, components within large format touring or installation loudspeakers low mid, high mid and HF, 4 ohm drive.
- Medium to large full range loudspeakers 10”-15” drivers + 1” 1.5” HF
- Low mid, high and HF in larger multi way systems installed or touring.
- High power stage monitors 2x12” or 15” +1.5”
- Medium bass 2x12” 15” or 1x18”
- Use in conjuction with high power bass amplifiers signal driven from auxillary outputs on rear of DSP amplifier.
|Manufacturer||Full Fat Audio|