Fostex AR4I - Microphone interface for iPhone
The Fostex AR4-i iPhone Interface Audio Recorder allows you to record high quality audio with your iPhone 4. The AR4-i connects to your iPhone4 easily via a portable dock connector, so you can capture your moments anywhere and at anytime.
The AR4-i Recorder features in-built AD/DA converter), with LED input level metering, gain control and headphone monitoring. The AR4i improves the audio quality of your iphone4 for a more professional sound.
The AR4-i is great for reporters, lectures and recording live music. You can then stream video to web services such as Twitter, U-Stream, YouTube and Vimeo.
*Does not include the iPhone 4 pictured.
- Exceptional audio quality - record/playback via Dock connector with built-in AD/DA converter
- Equipped with 3 x stereo inputs (Line/Mic) for using 2 of the 3 simultaneously for vertical or horizontal use
- 2 x plug-in powered condenser cardioid type microphones with pop-shields supplied & Third-party microphones can also be used.
- 4-dot LED level meter for input monitoring
- Thumb wheel input gain control
- Setup App supplied free from App Store for setting Pan (L/C/R), Low Cut Filter, Limiter, etc.
- Headphone output for recording & playback monitoring
- Long operation time with 2 x AAA alkaline batteries for 8 to 10 hours
- Supplied with a sturdy hand grip
- 2 x threaded tripod mounts on the bottom and side for use with tripod, camera rigs, etc.
- Cold shoe for use of third-party camera options
- Connector: 3.5mm dia stereo mini
- Input impedance: more than 2k ohm
- Gain: -12 / -59.5dB (variable)
- Plug-in power: 2.5V (continuous)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz / 20kHz +-4dB (Mic-Phones / 15mW / 32ohm loaded)
- Signal to Noise Ratio: more than 73dB (Mic-Phones / Input gain maximum)
- Physical dimensions: 735 (W) x 106(H) x 50(D)mm incl. protrusion
- Hand Grip. 235mm dia x 101mm excl. screw
- Weight (approx): 200g (main) / 102g (hand grip)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fostex SKU SFOSAR4I Model Fostex AR4I GTIN NA