Focusrite ISA428 MKII - 4 Channel Mic Pre Amplifier - B-Stock (Default)
The Focusrite ISA428 MKii has four of focusrite's renowned transformer-based microphone pre-amplifiers that were originally used on the ISA110 module which was the cornerstone pre-amplifier of Focusrite's legendary Forte console. The ISA428 MKii has four instrument inputs located on the front panel which are easily accessible without the need for a separate DI box.
Each channel has a dedicated insert point that can be used for further processing between the preamp and conversion. It also features a six segment LED meter with a fast response to catch fast transients. The Focusrite ISA428 MKii is the perfect front end for any recording.
- 4 classic transformer-based preamps
- Switchable impedance for unparalleled mic matching or extended mic creativity
- Includes the classic ISA 110 setting
- Multiple direct instrument inputs on the front panel
- Analog insert points on every channel
- Highpass filters on every channel
- Ultra-precise LED metering (dBfs)
- 2U chassis design
- Optional A/D card provides 8 channels of cutting-edge conversion at up to 192kHz
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Focusrite SKU SFOCISA428MKIIB Model ISA428MKII GTIN 0815301005124