Focal Trio 6Be - 3-Way Active Monitor
The Focal Trio 6Be is a three-way speaker with a 1” tweeter, a 5” woofer, and an 8” subwoofer. Yet, switching to FOCUS mode reconfigures the Focal Trio6 Be into a two-way monitor.
The Trio6 Be was designed to meet the standards of the most demanding engineers. This dual monitor is the new reference in its price range owing to its extreme neutrality, its precise stereophonic imaging, and its ability to resolve the most minute sonic details, while its Class G amplifiers deliver SPL levels to suit all musical styles.
The Focal Trio 6Be can be used as either a 3-Way full range monitor with the 8" subwoofer engaged or as a 2-Way monitor limiting the frequencies to between 90Hz and 20kHz which is extremely useful for checking mixes for playback systems with limited frequency ranges such as TV's, PC's, cars and portable speaker systems.
Focal Trio 6Be Features:
- Two monitors in one with remote switching: a quick and effective way to compare the mix translated to a compromised speaker system
- Wide uncompromised dynamics, linearity, and wide dispersion produced by Beryllium inverted dome tweeter: state-of-the-art speaker design and material
- Neutral, distortion-free sound thank to W composite sandwich cone
- Rotating baffle: facilitates both horizontal and vertical setups
- Simplified room integration, thank to LF and HF shelving, 160Hz EQ
- High SPL accommodates all musical styles (115dB peak @ 1m)
- FOCUS mode (two-way or three-way configuration): Remote pedal (not supplied)
- Low and high frequencies & 160Hz notch adjusting: three control knobs
|Model||Focal Trio 6Be - 3-Way Active Monitor|