Ferrofish A16 MKII - 16 analogue I/O AD/DA converter. ADAT & MADI
The Ferrofish A16 MKII is a powerful 16 channel AD/DA converter featuring both ADAT and MADI connections, BNC Wordclock I/O, MIDI, and 32 balanced TRS connections. The front panel includes 2 hi-res TFT displays for metering the analogue inputs and outputs and well as viewing the menu system which is controlled by buttons to the right.
Settings can also be controlled using your computer via MIDI or MIDI-over-MADI. Synchronisation can be taken from an ADAT or Wordclock source, or the A1 MKII can be the master clock.
Units can be daisy chained together over MADI to get the most out of your existing MADI gear, up to 12 units can be stacked for a massive 192 channels of I/O.
MADI optical cable is light and inexpensive, it can also be run up to 2km in length.
Ferrofish A16 MKII Specifications
- Analog: 16 balanced TRS I/O - 24 bit / 192 kHz converters
- MADI: optical MADI I/O (incl. MIDI over MADI)
- ADAT: 2 x ADAT I/O (16 channels)
- BNC Wordclock
- Two TFT displays with high-res level metering on all inputs and outputs
- Input-gain and output-levels individually adjustable for each channel
- 32 bit high performance ARM(TM) processor
- Easy channel assignment with the graphical routing software
- Preset management
- Key lock
- SMUX control
- Remote software for the A16 MK-II via MIDI or MADI (MIDI over MADI)
- Cascading of multiple A16 MK-II via MADI
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferrofish SKU SFEFA16MKII Model Ferrofish A16 MKII GTIN N/A