Ferrofish A16 AE - 16 analogue I/O AD/DA converter. ADAT Edition
The Ferrofish A16 AE is a 16 channel analogue to ADAT and ADAT to analogue converter. On the rear of the unit there are 2 rows of 16 TRS jack connections serving analogue in and out. You will also find 2 banks of ADAT in and out alongside Wordclock I/O and MIDI in, out and thru. The unit can be synchronised by either the wordclock or ADAT connections, or be set as the master clock.
The front of the unit features two hi-res TFT displays with metering for all inputs and outputs. The menu can also be seen on these screens and used to select sample rates, synchronisation, routing and presets.
The A16 AE can also be controlled by your computer via the MIDI connection.
The Ferrofish A16 AE can be upgraded to the same specifications as the A16 MKII after purchase.
Ferrofish A16 AE Features
- Analog: 16 balanced TRS I/O - 24 bit / 96 kHz converters
- ADAT: 2 x ADAT I/O (16 ch)
- Two TFT displays with high-res level metering on all inputs and outputs
- Input-gain and output-levels individually adjustable for each channel
- BNC Wordclock
- 32 bit high performance ARM(TM) processor
- Easy channel assignment with the graphical routing software
- Preset management
- Key lock
- SMUX control
- Remote software for the A16 AE via MIDI
- Optional Upgrade: The A16 AE can be elevated to the specification of the A16 MkII after purchase
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ferrofish SKU SFEFA16AE Model A16AE GTIN NA
£2,799.00 (inc. vat) £2,332.50 (ex. vat)
£1,879.00 (inc. vat) £1,565.83 (ex. vat)
£8,146.80 (inc. vat) £6,789.00 (ex. vat)
£1,359.00 (inc. vat) £1,132.50 (ex. vat)