-- Used Item ---
The EMO disc pre-amplifier is designed for the professional audio user in both broadcast and studio situations. Available with unbalanced or balanced output (using Lundahl LL5402 transformers 23-301), it incorporates the latest in low noise circuitry and tight tolerance components to ensure long operational life. Its compact size enables it to be mounted beneath a turntable plinth.
- Switchable input capacitance: 50pF, 100pF, 150pF, 200pF.
- Output level: Up to + 20dBu.
- Switchable high pass filter: -3dB at 20Hz, 12dB/octave.
- Adjustable gain: 35 to 55dB.
- Frequency response: 30Hz to 20kHz, within +0.5dB of RIAA curve.
- Noise: -87dBu RMS A weighted
- -82dBu 22Hz-22kHz bandpass
- -75dBu CCIR quasi peak
- Harmonic distortion: <0.008% 1kHz+8dBu
- Crosstalk: Better than -75dB at 1kHz
- Separate chassis/signal earths.
- Supply voltage required: 120/220/240v AC. Mains cable included.
- Input: Gold plated phono connectors.
- Output: XLR.
- Overall dimensions: 270(w) x140(d) x55(h)mm
- Additional Information
Manufacturer EMO SKU SEMOE235U Model SEMOE235U GTIN No