Elysia ALPHA - Stereo Mastering Compressor
The Elysia Alpha Stereo Mastering Compressor is a mighty tool for professional dynamics processing. Featuring innovative functions and providing absolutely uncompromising sound quality, it sets new standards for enhancing any kind of audio material. It offers M/S processing, parallel compression, limiters, as well as sidechain and audio filters, just to name a few.
The circuitry is a completely new development which provides an amount of openness and clarity which can hardly be found a second time. Every part of its signal processing is based on single transistors running in constant class-A mode, and even the sidechain and power supply use discrete circuits. All components are of the highest grade available and exclusively chosen according to their sonic excellence.
These benefits sum up in an audio quality that is beyond all doubt. Even when extreme settings are used, the sound characteristic stays clean and powerful. The alpha compressor achieves perfect processing results for all different styles of music and assures the 'this is it' feeling of a finished song. Its enhanced functions exceed the potential of normal compressors by far and give you unimagined options for mastering and mixing.
Elysia Alpha Mastering Compressor Features:
- 100% Discrete Class-A - The alpha compressor represents the art of discrete signal processing consequently. ICs have to stay out without any ifs and buts.
- Integrated M/S Matrix - As an alternative to standard stereo operation you can process the mid and side signals, opening up completely new options for your work.
- Feed Forward & Feedback - The type of compression can be chosen for each channel individually, making two different compressors available at the push of a button.
- Parallel Compression - Also available directly on the unit: the direct and the compressed signal can be blended in any desired relation by simply turning the mix controller.
- Switchable Transformers - The sound of iron: yes or no? Both! The alpha compressor makes this option switchable, so you can decide for each track individually.
- Soft Clip Limiter - Tames short and loud transients and smoothens the signal peaks, and thereby protects following AD converters from clipping.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Elysia SKU SELYAPLHA Model Elysia ALPHA GTIN N/A