Electrovoice ZX1-90 - 8' 2-Way , 90°x50°, 200W Mobile Version
The Electrovoice XZ1-90 features a high-tech enclosure that is lightweight and extremely durable. The enclosure geometry has been engineered to provide maximum rigidity and acoustic performance. The velocity compensated port design overcomes the limitation of many small loudspeakers and enables exceptional low frequency response without vent noise.
The ZX1's long excursion, high output 8" woofer with a weatherized treated cone delivers smooth low frequency performance with exceptional reliability.
A sophisticated crossover network integrates it with the EV DH2005, a 1-inch exit true compression driver with extended frequency response and high output capability. Full-bandwidth overload protection is provided for reliable, long term operation without audible effect.
Electrovoice ZX1-90 Features:
- Smooth, wide frequency response
- Ideal for mains, fills, or monitors
- Velocity-compensated port for exceptional LF
- Long-excursion weather-treated EV8L woofer
- 1.25-inch DH2005 titanium HF compression driver
- Rotatable 90º x 50º horn for flexible coverage
- Passive crossover with full-band overload protection
- High sensitivity, 123 dB maximum SPL
- Power handling: 200 W continuous, 800 W peak
- High-impact polypropylene enclosure
- Compact monitor-friendly wedge shape
- Integrated pole mount adapter and pocket handle
- Metric mounting inserts (4)
- Available in black or white