The Electrovoice Co9 is a favorite among vocalists across all musical genres, Regardless of the live performance application, sound technicians and engineers feel confident with this microphone, A slight bass roll off and accentuated mid range make this a superb, world class sound transducer.
- Element: dynamic neodymium magnet structure
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 18kHz
- Polar pattern cardioid
- Impedance: low Z balanced (600 ohms) sensitivity
- Microphone: connector 3 pin, XLR type
- Polarity: pin 2 positive, referenced to pin 3 with positive Ã¬ pressure on diaphragm
- Finish: durable polyurethane paint