Ear Trumpet Labs Mable
The Ear Trumpet Labs Mable is a hand-built multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone that is designed for studio use on sources such as acoustic instruments, vocals and drum overheads. Mable is constructed out of copper and brass and held in a pivoting mount in a stainless-steel yoke. Mable is a visually unique microphone that is practical and easily positioned.
The capsules of the Ear Trumpet Labs Mable are individually tested and matched fixed-cardioid electret condensers. The circuit is a transformerless FET with fully balanced output, incorporating thorough EMI protection. Internal Sorbothane shock and vibration damping helps to minimize vibration noise.
Ear Trumpet Labs Mable Specifications:
- Hand made studio condenser microphone with unique appearance.
- Dual fixed-cardioid large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsules mounted in a pivoting head, with switchable pickup pattern (cardioid, figure-8, and omni).
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual microphone.
- 1" body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 8 1/2" x 4 1/2" x 1 3/4"; head is 2 1/2" in diameter.
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 11" x 6" x 3".
- Requires 48V phantom power.
|Manufacturer||Ear Trumpet Labs|
|Model||Ear Trumpet Labs Mable|