Ear Trumpet Labs Louise
The Ear Trumpet Labs Louise have combined 1930's broadcast microphone asthetics with a modern day transparent sound to produce a microphone capable of exceptional performance when used live to mic a small acoustic group and also in studio applications on vocals. The Ear Trumpet Labs Louise features a cardioid large diaphragm condenser capsule that is suspended in a metal ring which allows for a remarkably clear and detailed sound that remains consistent from 6 inches to 4 feet.
Ear Trumpet Labs Louise Features:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Tea-ball head basket capsule assembly spring-mounted in a 6-inch chrome ring.
- Pivoting joint between ring and body allows convenient positioning.
- Internal multilayer silk and foam pop filter, for plosive protection without sacrificing clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics - very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 2 3/8"
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 15" x 10" x 4 1/2".
- Requires 48V phantom power.
|Manufacturer||Ear Trumpet Labs|
|Model||Ear Trumpet Labs Louise|