Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine
The Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine is a 1920's styled condenser microphone that has the sensitivity and warmth required to mic vocals and acoustic instruments from several feet away on stage. The large diaphragm cardioid pattern is suspended in a copper ring by 6 strings which isolate the microphone from it's stand resulting in a cleaner and more detailed reproduction of the sound.
The Ear Trumpet Labs Josphine is a great choice that offers a natural sound both on stage and in the studio.
Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine Features:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Tea-ball head basket capsule assembly spring-mounted in a large suspension ring.
- Internal multilayer silk and foam pop filter, for plosive protection without sacrificing clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics - very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 14 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 2 3/8"
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 15" x 10" x 4 1/2".
- Requires 48V phantom power.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ear Trumpet Labs SKU SEATJOSEPHINE Model Ear Trumpet Labs Josephine GTIN N/A