Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina
The Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina is a large diaphragm condenser microphone that is mounted in a pivoting head basket which allows it to be used as side-address lolli pop style or end-address style. Edwina is an amazing looking retro-industrial microphone but it is definitely not style over substance. Offering the smoothness and clarity of some of the finest microphones available.
Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina Specifications:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Large (26mm) diaphragm condenser capsule mounted in a pivoting bracket, with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Capsule and electronics tuned for close live vocal use on the loudest of stages - excellent feedback rejection.
- Side or end address, using pivot.
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise.
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics - very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the
- individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 8 3/4" x 4" x 1 3/4"; head is 3" in diameter.
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 11" x 6" x 3".
- Requires 48V phantom power.
|Manufacturer||Ear Trumpet Labs|
|Model||Ear Trumpet Labs Edwina|