Ear Trumpet Labs Edna
The Ear Trumpet Labs Edna is a unique looking retro-industrial styled small side-address diaphragm condenser microphone that offers lots of clarity and a fast trasient response. The cardioid capsule offers great rejection of off-axis sound making it a great microphone for live use and drums where you want to isolate the source sound as much as possible and eliminate bleed.
Ear Trumpet Labs Edna Features:
- Hand made microphone with unique appearance.
- Small (12mm) diaphragm condenser capsule side-address mounted, with a cardioid pickup pattern.
- Integral silk and mesh pop filter, for effective control of plosives without loss of clarity.
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics - very quiet and clean.
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components - film caps, precision resistors, hand tested and matched transistors, with component values tuned for the individual circuit.
- Body fits standard microphone clips.
- Dimensions: 8 3/4" x 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
- Metal tool case with foam padding included, 12 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 4 1/4".
- Requires 48V phantom power.
|Manufacturer||Ear Trumpet Labs|
|Model||Ear Trumpet Labs Edna|