Dynaudio BM9S II Active Subwoofer
The Dynaudio BM9S-II Active Subwoofer features a 10" pure aluminium voice coil that delivers a frequency response of 29Hz to 250Hz. The BM9S-II's internal power amplifier delivers 200 W of power and on the rear panel there is selectable low pass and high pass adjustments to allow for setting the correct cross over between sub woofer and studio monitors.
The Dynaudio BM9S II are made in Denmark using hand-crafted drivers for professional sound quality and performance. The BM9S II's compact size makes it the perfect addition to smaller mixing and recording environments.
Dynaudio BM9 S II Features
- 10" woofer with pure aluminium voice coil. 200W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°; Auto on/off, power LED
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies (50-150 hz)
- Frequency response of 29 Hz to 250 hz
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynaudio SKU SDYNBM9SII Model 995014061 GTIN 5706937402324