Dynaudio BM6 MKIII Active Nearfield Monitors (Pair)
The Dynaudio BM6 mkIII Pair is the next generation of the extremely successful BM6 active monitor range. The new BM6 mkIII has greater SPL, broader frequency range and it's hand-crafted drivers deliver an ultra-high dynamic range and the overall performance level that would normally only be found in much more expensive monitors.
The Dynaudio BM6 mkIII Pair have been designed and are often chosen as monitors to bridge the gap between Nearfield and Mid-field applications. Bundled with the BM6 mkIII Pair are the IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stands which decouple the speakers from your desk and helps create a proper listening angle to deliver the best performance possible.
Dynaudio BM6 MKIII Pair Features:
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminum voice coil.100W LF and 50W HF Class AB amplifier.
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R200 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional TC Electronic Level Pilot or BMC-2 for precision level control
- 119dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 40Hz-21kHz
- Extended bass with BM14S II precision subwoofer
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Made in Denmark
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynaudio SKU SDYNBM6MKIII Model 995016061 GTIN 5706937431324