Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Active Nearfield Monitors (Single)
The Dynaudio BM5 mkIII is the next generation of the extremely successful BM5 active monitor range. The new BM5 mkIII has greater SPL, broader frequency range and it's hand-crafted drivers deliver an ultra-high dynamic range and the overall performance level that would normally only be found in much larger, more expensive monitors.
Bundled with the BM mkIII is an IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand which decouples the speaker from your desk and helps create a proper listening angle to deliver the best performance possible.
Dynaudio BM5 MKIII Features:
- Extended excursion 7" woofer with pure aluminium voice coil.
- 1.1" soft dome tweeter with pure aluminium voice coil.
- Flexible operation with XLR and RCA inputs
- Bundled with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 speaker stand for decoupling and proper angling.
- Optional Dynaudio Professional Volume Box for precision level control
- Higher SPL and greater frequency and power response to many others in its class
- 50W LF and 50W HF RMS Class D amplifier with DSP crossover
- 118dB SPL peak power output
- Frequency response of 42Hz-24kHz
- Extended bass with BM9S II or 14S II precision subwoofers
- HF, MF, LF analog room filters allow flexible positioning
- High pass filters at 60/80Hz for perfect subwoofer adaption
- Input sensitivity switch (-10/+4dB range)
- Made in Denmark
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynaudio SKU SDYNBM5MKIIIS Model 995015161 GTIN 5706937426320