Dynaudio BM14S II Precision Subwoofer
The Dynaudio BM14S II is an active sub-woofer for use with the Dynaudio BM6 and BM12 monitors, but will integrate into any system and compliment any pair of monitors well. Made with hand crafted drivers in Denmark, the BM14S adds impressively controlled sub bass to studio’s of any size.
Dynaudio BM14S II Features
- 12" woofer with pure aluminum voice coil. 300W @ 4 ohm
- Phase adjustment in 0° / 180°; Auto on/off, power LED;
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Discrete LFE input, slave output for linking
- Seamless adjustment of low-pass corner frequencies
- SAT/SUB high-pass adjustment: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz.
- Closed cabinet for extremely precise low frequency reproduction
Dynaudio BM14S II Specifications
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz to 250 Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
- XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, – branch 10 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
- Max. Input voltage: 10 VRMS
- Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
- XLR Output impedance: 100 Ohm (each branch)
- XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: –
- Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave mode
- Phase adjustment: 0° - 180°
- SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
- Amplifier power: 200 W, 4 Ohm
- Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.
- Woofer: 300 mm/12”, One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4”, Pure aluminum voice coil
- Weight: 21 kg. / 46.3 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 350 x 350 x 369.5 / 13.8” x 13.8” x 14.5”