Dynacord PowerMate 600-3
The Dynacord PowerMate 600-3 is an extremely compact and powerful live mixer featuring a total output of 2000 watts whilst only weighing just 9kg. The PowerMate 600-3 features 4 MIC/Line channels, 2 MIC/stereo USB 'Super channels' and 2 stereo line channels. MP3 or CD players can be connect to the two sets of RCA connectors. Gain controls, 3-band EQ and pan/balance controls are available on all these channels.
Each channel features an 'FX' (built-in) send, an 'AUX' send and a 'MON' send. Mute and PFL switches, each with their own LED are included.
Two 24-bit stereo effects processors power FX1 and FX2, each offer 100 presets including reverb, delay and modulation effects. The master section features a 9-band graphic EQ allowing you to adjust the frequency response to the acoustics of the room.
An integrated USB 2.0 audio interface operates at 24 bit and up to 96kHz and can transmit 4 channels in and out simultaneously. USB 1-2 and USB 3-4 are sent to channels 5-6 and 7-8, with the Master L & R, Aux and Mon signals going the other way.
The stereo, Class-D power amplifier has a nominal output of 2 x 1000 RMS into 4 ohms and LPN (Low Pass Notch) processing helps provide clear, punchy bass when using small to medium sized speakers.
Dynacord PowerMate 600-3 Specifications
- Channels (Mono + Stereo): 4 + 4
- Auxiliarys (MON, FX, AUX): 1 Pre, 1 Post, 1 Pre/Post switchable
- Maximum Midband Output Power, 1 kHz, THD = 1%, Dual Channel into 4 Ohms: 2 x 1000 W
- Power Requirements (SMPS with auto range mains input): 100 V to 240 V AC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption, at 1/8 maximum output power, 4 Ohms: 450 W
- Dimensions with lid (W x H x D), mm: 438.8 x 161.7 x 362.5
- Net Weight, without lid: 9.0 kg
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Dynacord SKU SDYMPM6003 Model Dynacord PowerMate 600-3 GTIN N/A