The Drawmer Six-Pack represents the industry's first dedicated multi-dynamics processor for surround mixing and continues Drawmer's tradition of audio 'workhorse' products which will continue to perform time and time again - even in a rapidly changing audio delivery environment. The Drawmer Six-Pack is a single 3U unit that will provide dynamics control in any format from mono to 5.1 surround. With six independent expander/gates, six independent auto or manual compressors, six 'zero overshoot' limiters and an LFE channel plus the ability to link channels individually, the Drawmer Six-Pack makes surround dynamics easy.
In the studio, any analogue audio source from mono to stereo to full surround can be handled in one unit. In live sound, outboard applications such as drum processing or vocals can be dealt with in one easy to use unit, with both auto and manual operation. Alternatively the unit can be re-configured at the push of a button to provide dynamic control and speaker protection without image-shift for the fast developing surround sound speaker rigs employed in the club dance scene.
Drawmer Six Pack Features
- PEAK LIMITER - Programme Adaptive, variable Threshold, Zero Overshoot limiter variable from 0dB to +16dB. An LED display of limiter activity.
- COMPRESSOR - Soft-Knee compressor with variable Threshold (-40dB to +20dB), Release (0.05 to 5 seconds), Ratio (1.2:1 to infinity), Attack (0.5 to 100mS) and Gain make-up (+20dB). Switchable auto/manual Attack and Release with LED status display.
- EXPANDER/GATE - with variable Threshold control (-70dB to +20dB) and variable Release time from 0.05 to 1 second. Dual LED gate status display is provided.
- METERING - Eight LED bargraph meters display gain reduction, input/output levels and single LEDs display Master/Link status and Bypass.
- BYPASS - Each channel features switchable Bypass with LED status. A relay hard wire bypass system allows the unit to still pass audio when the power is off.