Drawmer LA12 Line Distribution Amplifier
The Drawmer LA12 is a low noise, low crosstalk distribution amplifier with high bandwidth specification. The unit provides one stereo input with master 'gain' and 'balance' controls and twelve stereo outputs, each with individual output level control.
The LA 12 may be used to distribute one stereo signal to up to twelve different outputs. A typical application example would be for the distribution of one stereo signal to other rooms/areas within a complex e.g. nightclub, shopping mall etc., but it may be used for a variety of other applications, such as real time cassette duplication.
Drawmer LA12 Features
- One stereo input with master gain and balance controls.
- Twelve stereo outputs each with individual output level controls.
- If more than twelve stereo outputs are required an auxiliary stereo output, which follows the input gain and balance controls, can be linked to the input of a second LA12.
- The unit will operate at system levels in the range - 20dB to + 10dB.
- A maximum gain of + 20dB is available through the unit which allows a wide range of 'source' and 'destination' equipment to be interfaced.
- All audio connections are on professional quality phono (RCA) connectors for ease of installation.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drawmer SKU SDRALA12 Model LA12 GTIN 5060420660258