The Drawmer 1961 Vacuum Tube Equaliser. Twelve active tube stages to provide two channels of exceptional equalization possessing unique personality. The Drawmer 1961 allows the user to control the amount of signal warmth by deciding how hard to drive the tubes giving a sound as clean as the best discrete solid state designs or as hot as the hottest classic tube designs. Offering 6 individually bypassable filters per channel, with global in/out switching, variable high and low pass sections, the 1961 gives you a wealth of EQ power. The four main EQ sections have overlapping frequency ranges, bandwidth variable from 0.3 to 3 octaves wide, and +/- 18dB of boost and cut. For maximum clarity, each EQ filter has its own separate tube section, in addition, an independent tube provides soft clipping when desired.
- Highly creative EQ with twelve active tube stages to provide two channels of exceptional equalization possessing unique personality
- Variable input level of - 20dB to +20dB
- Variable 12dB/ Octave roll-off filter adjustable from - 20Hz to 500Hz
- Four main equalizer sections, six carefully chosen overlapping frequencies, separate tube stage for increased harmonic clarity, each section also includes variable band width from 0.3 Octave to 3 Octaves and +18dB of Cut and Boost
- Variable 12dB/ Octave roll-off filter adjustable from 2.5kHz to 42kHz
- Two additional tube stages in the output section of each channel allow the user to achieve 'soft clipping'
- Each of the parametric and shelving filters has its own separate bypass switch
- Levels of -10dBu and + 4dBu are selectable using a rear panel switch
- Insert point 1/4 inch jack connectors on the rear panel enable direct connection to mic-pre e.g Drawmer 1960 to create, in effect, a mixer channel
- Balanced inputs and outputs on XLR connections
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Drawmer SKU SDRA1961 Model 1961 GTIN 5060420660104