DPA d:vice Digital Audio Kit with d:fine 66 In-Ear Headset Microphone
The d:vice In-Ear Headset kit comes with a d:fine 66 in-ear Headset Microphone. The d:vice interface is an A/D converter that offers you studio quality recording in a small package. The d:vice 66 is perfect for when you are in a noisy environment, the close range proximity of the headset mic means it will pick up your speech without the surrounding noise. With the addition of the in-ear monitor you can monitor your recording so you won't miss anything.
The interfaces ultra low noise floor, high dynamic range and compatible with all other DPA microphone capsules you can get studio quality audio wherever you are. There is also a DPA app available for download from the Apple App store you have complete control over gain settings and low cut filters. Third-party applications can also be used to accomplish specific tasks like live broadcast and high-quality recordings.
The d:fine 66 In-Ear Broadcast Headset Microphone combines the legendary sound of the 4066 Omnidirectional Capsule with the lightweight and flexible d:fine™ Headset system and an in-ear driver. This condenser mic is easy and fast to adjust and it offers clean and transparent sound quality with lots of headroom. Like all of the microphones in the range, the d:fine™ 66 In-Ear Broadcast Headset Microphone, Omnidirectional offers accurate, natural voice intelligibility and very high SPL capabilities. he mics effortlessly handle up to 144 dB peak before clipping.
Due to their exquisite linear response, low distortion and extremely broad dynamic range, they sound great no matter what the application. The ear piece can be to monitor the incoming mic signal as well as the receiving, far-end information from a studio / producer. It can also be used in Skype / video conferencing situations. For classical broadcast situations, the ear piece allows interruptible foldback (IFB) and is combined with the headset microphone. These solutions are best used with iOS devices having the Mini Jack connector directly on the device itself (e.g. the iPhone 6S).
- Compatibility: Mac / PC / iOS
- Requirements: iOS version: 10 or later. Connection / Power: Lightning & USB 2.0
- Made for: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPod touch (6th gen)
- Noise floor: -114 dBFS, A-weighted
- Frequency range: 20-22 kHz ±0.2 dB (Fs = 48 kHz). 20-40 kHz ±0.2 dB (Fs = 96 kHz)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): THD < -100 dB, 0.001% @ 1 kHz @ -10 dBFs
- Dynamic range: Typ. 114 dB
- Full Scale Output: 1 Vrms @ 0 dB Gain
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 (default), 88.2, 96 kHz. Sample rates can be set by 3rd-party app
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Filter (low cut / high pass): 2. Order @ 80 Hz, individual per channel
- Weight: 50 g (1.8 oz)
- Diameter: 56 mm (2.2 in)
- Temperature range: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Current consumption: <100 mA (The d:vice™ gains power via the apparatus it is connected to. This equates to approx. 6-7 hours of audio capture tested on a new iPhone 6 or 7.)
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional or Directional
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 Ω. From XLR adapter: 100 Ω.
- Type: Dynamic earplug
- Connector: 3,5 mm stereo Mini-Jack.
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/V
- Nominal impedance: 18 Ω
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPADV66IE1 Model VIDMK-66-IE1 GTIN NA
£878.12 (inc. vat) £731.77 (ex. vat)
£1,069.00 (inc. vat) £890.83 (ex. vat)
£2,137.98 (inc. vat) £1,781.65 (ex. vat)
£754.91 (inc. vat) £629.09 (ex. vat)