DPA d:screet BLM4060 Boundary Layer Microphone
The DPA BLM4060 is a boundary layer microphone system consisting of a miniature DPA 4060 omni-directional mic capsule and DAD6001 adapter. It’s ideal for use in boardrooms, conferences, courtrooms, teleconferencing and other settings where wide vocal pick up is required.
The mic works perfectly when mounted on tables, but also works well attached to any flat surface, including walls. Picking up sound from all directions thanks to its omni-directional polar pattern, no matter where the mic is placed in the room, you’ll still capture clear and consistent sound.
DPA BLM4060 Boundary Microphone Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional, hemisphere
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser element
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: 20 Hz – 14 kHz (with a 7 dB soft boost at 8 kHz)
- Sensitivity, nominal, ±3 dB: 20 mV/Pa at 1 kHz; -34 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB)
- Equiv. noise level ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 35 dB (max. 38 dB)
- S/N ratio, re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71 dB(A)
- Total harmonic distortion (THD): < 1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak, < 1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 100 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 134 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 – 40 ohm. From DAD6001: 100 ohm.
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft)
- Power supply: Min. 5 V – max. 50 V through DPA adapter.
- Connector: MicroDot/XLR 3-pin
- Microphone weight: 240 g (8.5 oz) excl. cable
- Microphone diameter: 100 mm (4 in)
- Microphone height: Height: 12 mm (0.5 in)
- Cable length: 3 m (10 ft)
- Cable color: Black
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Finish: Black rubber disc mounted in stainless steel base
- Polarity: Positively increasing sound pressure produces positive going voltage on MicroDot pin/pin 2 on XLR connector
- Operating temperature range: -10 to 45°C (14 to 113° F)
|Model||DPA d:screet BLM4060 Boundary Layer Microphone|