DPA d:fine Single Ear Directional Headset with MicroDot
The DPA d:fine Directional Headset Mic is a single ear directional headset designed for presentation and theatre use. Featuring a discreet design and offering pristine vocal clarity, the d:fine is a unobtrusive solution for any speech or vocal scenario.
With a directional, cardioid pick-up pattern, the mic rejects ambient, background noise to keep focus on sound coming from the mouth, increasing the gain to feedback ratio. It also has a high SPL handling, meaning it will deal with even the loudest of singers without the chance of distortion. It’s design means it can be switch from either the right or left ear, and the adjustable boom means the mic can always be moved into an optimal position.
The mic is available in a variety of boom lengths and colours. Please choose from the above.
This mic terminates in a MicroDot connector. Additional terminations are also available. Please see related products.
DPA d:fine Single Ear Directional Headset Features
- Pristine audio quality
- Easy single-ear mounting
- Rejects background noise
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Avaliable in Black, Brown, Beige and Lime
DPA d:fine Single Ear Directional Headset Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, near field 2 to 3 cm (0.8 to 1.2 in): 100 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 28 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 30 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 40 dB (max. 42 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 66 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 95 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 to 40 ohm. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ohm.
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems. 48 V phantom power ± 4 V with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, beige, brown, lime
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz). Earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz). Cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz).
- Microphone head size (h x w x d): 9.5 x 5.3 x 2.9 mm (0.37 x 0.21 x 0.11 in)
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Mic boom length: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Cable color: Black, beige, brown
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC): Fully compatible
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPAFIDB00 Model DPA d:fine Single Ear Directional Headset with MicroDot GTIN N/A