DPA d:fine Single Ear 4066 Omni Headset with MicroDot
The DPA d:fine 4066 Omni Headset Mic is a single ear omni-directional pick-up headset mic intended for theatre and stage use. This model also includes DPA's legendary 4066 condenser capsule, meaning you can combine the classic performance of the 4066 mic with the modern frame of the d:fine series. With a slimline design and offering pristine vocal clarity, the d:fine is a discreet solution for capturing any speech or vocal part.
The mic has a high SPL handling, meaning it will deal with even the loudest of singers without any chance of distortion. It’s design means it can be switch from either the right or left ear, and the adjustable boom means the mic can always be moved into an optimal position.
This mic is available in a variety of boom lengths and colours. Please choose from the above.
This mic terminates in a MicroDot connector. Additional terminations are also available. Please see related products.
DPA d:fine Single Ear 4066 Omni Headset Features
- Pristine audio quality
- Easy single-ear mounting
- Minimal visual impact
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Avaliable in Black, Brown and Beige
DPA d:fine Single Ear 4066 Omni Headset Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Omnidirectional
- Principle of operation: Pressure
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB: Soft boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 3 dB soft boost at 8 – 20 kHz. Optional High boost grid: 20 Hz – 20 kHz, 10 dB boost at 12 kHz.
- Sensitivity, nominal +/- 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 26 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 28 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 38 dB (max. 40 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 68 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 97 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 - 40 ohm. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ohm
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply: "For wireless systems: Min. 5 V through DPA adapter.
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot
- Color: Black, Brown or beige
- Weight: "Single Ear: Microphone boom: 1 g (0.035 oz). Earhook: 1 g (0.035 oz). Cable: 8 g (0.28 oz). Total: 10 g (0.35 oz)
- Microphone diameter: Length: 10 mm , Diameter: 5 mm
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Microphone length: Boom length: 110 mm, 90 mm (M)
- Cable length: 1.25 m (4.1 ft)
- Cable color: Black, Brown or beige
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
|Model||DPA d:fine Single Ear 4066 Omni Headset with MicroDot|