DPA d:fine Dual Ear Directional Headset - 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack
The DPA d:fine Directional Headset Mic is a dual ear cardioid, directional headset designed for presentation and theatre use. Featuring a discreet design and offering pristine vocal clarity, the d:fine is a unobtrusive solution for any speech or vocal scenario.
Featuring a directional, cardioid pick-up pattern, the mic discriminates against ambient and background noise so as to keep focus on sound coming from the mouth, increasing the overal gain to feedback ratio. It also has a high SPL handling, meaning it will deal with even the loudest of singers without the chance of distortion. It’s dual-ear lightweight design means the headset will stay attached during active performances or presentations and it's earhooks and boom rotate to align with either ear.
The mic is available in a variety of boom lengths, colours and connections. Please choose from the above.
This mic is also available with a MicroDot connection. Please see related products.
DPA d:fine Dual Ear Directional Headset Features
- Pristine audio quality
- Dual-ear mounting for active situations
- Rejects background noise
- Adapts to all pro wireless systems
- Avaliable in Black and Beige
DPA d:fine Dual Ear Directional Headset Specifications
- Directional characteristics: Cardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, ± 2 dB, near field 2 to 3 cm (0.8 to 1.2 in): 100 Hz - 20 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 8 - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 28 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 30 dB(A))
- Equivalent noise level, ITU-R BS.468-4: Typ. 40 dB (max. 42 dB)
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 66 dB(A)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: Typ. 95 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 144 dB
- Output impedance: From MicroDot: 30 to 40 ohm. From DAD6001-BC: 100 ohm.
- Cable drive capability: Up to 300 m (984 ft) with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Output balance principle: Signal balanced with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR): > 60 dB from 50 Hz to 15 kHz with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems. 48 V phantom power ± 4 V with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Current consumption: Typ. 1.5 mA (microphone). 3.5 mA with DAD6001-BC XLR adapter.
- Connector: 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack
- Color: Black, beige
- Weight: Microphone boom: 0.8 g (0.03 oz). Earhook: 1.1 g (0.04 oz). Cable: 6.6 g (0.23 oz). Total: 8.5 g (0.30 oz).
- Microphone head size (h x w x d): 9.5 x 5.3 x 2.9 mm (0.37 x 0.21 x 0.11 in)
- Capsule diameter: 5.4 mm (0.2 in)
- Mic boom length: 120 mm (4.7 in)
- Cable length: 1.3 m (4.3 ft)
- Cable color: Black, beige
- Cable diameter: 1.6 mm (0.06 in)
- Polarity: +V at MicroDot pin for positive sound pressure (and pin 2 on DAD6001-BC XLR adapter)
- Electro Magnetic Compatibility (EMC): Fully compatible
- Temperature range: -40 °C to 45 °C (-40 °F to 113 °F)
- Relative Humidity (RH): Up to 90%
- Additional Information
Manufacturer DPA Microphones SKU SDPAFIDB03-2 Model DPA d:fine Dual Ear 3-Pin Lemo, TA4F Mini-XLR, Mini-jack GTIN N/A