The VX222v2 brings Digigram's outstanding audio quality and famous reliability to demanding professional audio applications such as broadcast, post-production, music or live performance
This high quality, versatile sound card includes balanced analog inputs and outputs with 24-bit converters, as well as digital input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats. Special features include two General Purpose Interface (GPI) inputs and outputs.
The VX222v2 can be used with a wide choice of audio applications using
- Microsoft's Wave and DirectSound
- Apple's CoreAudio
- Steinberg's ASIO
- Linux ALSA
Support of Digigram's Virtual PCX makes it easy to integrate with applications created by Digigram's development partners.
- 2 balanced analog inputs/outputs, supporting +4dBu and -10dBV.
- Balanced digital stereo input/output in AES/EBU or S/PDIF formats.
- Dedicated Wave mixer, as well as ASIO and Mac control panel.
- Sample rate: 8 kHz to 48 kHz.
- PCM resolution: 8,16 or 24 bit.
- Universal PCI compatibility (3.3V ready)
- short-length PCI format (only 175 mm/6.875 inches)
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Digigram SKU SDIRVX222 Model SDIRVX222 GTIN N/A