Digidesign Pro Tools HD3 Accel PCIe Inc. PT HD9 & 10/11 Upgrade Software - Used
Digidesign Pro Tools|HD systems are the most powerful, flexible, and in-demand digital audio workstations (DAWs) available. More music and post production professionals around the world use Pro Tools systems for their work than any other solution. Pro Tools|HD systems deliver the unparalleled sound quality, processing power, and flexibility, which artists, engineers, and producers rely on to create countless award-winning albums and films.
The Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel system supports extremely large and complex sessions by leveraging the power-on-demand capabilities of three dedicated DSP cards (PCI or PCIe) connected via Digidesign’s proprietary TDM II bus architecture. The most powerful of the base Core systems, Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel combines those specialized DSP cards with the processing resources of your computer to deliver awesome audio performance, large track counts, and impressive plug-in processing power. To help you take advantage of that power, the Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel system also includes the largest number of Digidesign and Digidesign Development Partner effects and instrument plug-ins as part of the free HDpack collection.
Pro Tools|HD 3 Accel offers the best starting point for building an expanded system. Create the ultimate, most flexible mixing workstation at any time by adding more DSP cards and a Digidesign Expansion|HD expansion chassis.*
Note: All Pro Tools|HD systems require the presence of at least one Pro Tools|HD audio interface (purchased separately). Add interfaces to extend your I/O capabilities.
* Only PCI systems can be expanded beyond 3 cards.
- 27 DSP chips for powering the mix engine and TDM plug-ins
- Sample-rate support up to 192 kHz
- Support for up to 96 channels of I/O (160 channels maximum, additional DSP cards required)
- Up to 192 simultaneous audio tracks at 44.1/48 kHz (256 total audio tracks)
- Up to 96 simultaneous audio tracks at 96 kHz
- Up to 36 simultaneous audio tracks at 192 kHz
- Up to 160 mono or stereo auxiliary tracks
- Up to 128 instrument tracks
- 256 MIDI tracks
- 128 internal mix buse
What's in the Box