Denon DNX120 - Compact tabletop 2 channel mixer
The Denon DNX120 is a compact 2 channel DJ mixer that delivers exceptional performance whilst being one of the smallest professional-quality DJ mixers on the market.
The DN-X120 features a a 3-band EQ with a Full Kill option, VCA, 45mm crossfader & channel faders, Mic Talkover switch, split cue, fader start, a 4 position Input/Transform switch, and a 2-band EQ for the mic input.
The I/O includes TRS balanced & RCA unbalanced L/R stereo outputs, line and phono/line (switchable) inputs, and a mic input. It also has it's own external power adaptor.
Denon DNX120 Features
- Smallest pro-quality DJ mixer on the market
- Simple and Easy operation
- Perfect companion to the DN-S1200 / DN-S1000
- (2) Line, (2) Phono / Line (switchable)
- Mic input with 2-Band EQ
- Mic talkover switch
- 3 Band EQ (full kills)
- 45mm Crossfader and Channel Faders
- Cross fader revers
- Cross fader contour
- 4 position input/transform switch
- 10 segments level meter
- Cue monitor (line)
- Fader Start on/off for crossfader and channel faders
- TRS Balanced and RCA Unbalanced Outputs
- Gain Control
- Headphone Split Cue
- External power adaptor
- Dimensions: 8.6” (w) x 4.1 (h) x 10.3 (d) inches